Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mezz Dundrum Cinema - Not worth it.

Options
  • 12-01-2019 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Went to see CREED 2 tonight with herself. Great movie!!

Anyway, the only options for booking this were The Mezz. There were no 'normal' screens showing it.

Throughout the whole movie, the seats were squeeking and eeking. The sound was not as good as a normal theatre, and the screen not as big.

I was in The Mezz a few years ago and it had reclining seats and it really was worth it. You could even buy alcohol.

I was in Screen 2, a dedicated Mezz Screen. I thought The Mezz were the seats at the back of normal screens. I would never want to find myself in Screen 2 again. It was awful and the chairs were mediocre. My ticket said VIP. I felt nothing like a VIP. Its a scam if you ask me.

Also, why was there no beer / wine at the counter?

Has the Mezz just gone to ****?
    Tagged:

Advertisement