Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Success stories with TSI/OI

• 12-01-2019 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has any success stories with TSI/OI with the Sims clinic in Dublin.
    We are 10 years trying to conceive naturally and with clomid, with no success. I unfortunately had 2 miscarriages in the last 2 years. My consultant has now referred me to start this treatment.
    Currently I am taking vitamins that Dr Lyuda has prescribed me and when Ms AF arrives I need to take taxmiofen and inject with the Gonal F pen.

I am really nervous about the injections, can anyone tell me if there are painful and also I am hoping that I can hear a few success stories in relation to it. I am really hoping this works.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Elaine22 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has any success stories with TSI/OI with the Sims clinic in Dublin.
    We are 10 years trying to conceive naturally and with clomid, with no success. I unfortunately had 2 miscarriages in the last 2 years. My consultant has now referred me to start this treatment.
    Currently I am taking vitamins that Dr Lyuda has prescribed me and when Ms AF arrives I need to take taxmiofen and inject with the Gonal F pen.

I am really nervous about the injections, can anyone tell me if there are painful and also I am hoping that I can hear a few success stories in relation to it. I am really hoping this works.

Thanks

I didn't take gonal f, but I did take puregon and AFAIK the pen is similar. I took the injections for 10 days and had no side effects. They weren't painful either, because you squeeze a bit of your tummy and its almost like sticking the needle into butter and you feel nothing. I also got pregnant our first cycle using it, but we did IUI rather than TSI.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Elaine22

Thanks for your reply. She has mentioned IUI to us but has said she would prefer to try TSI for 3 months as I'm a perfect candiate, I dunno where she works that one out lol but she is the expert.
    Did you get preg on your 1st attempt with IUI or TSI

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kastasia

I did icsi, so no idea about the tsi,/iui but I used gonal f and it was fine. First time maybe I was tired, but second time (on much higher dose) my husband had glandular fever so I almost couldn't allow myself to think about being tired and it worked that time.

Advertisement