Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 12th jan

Options
  • 11-01-2019 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start the Saturday thread as I like the look of one at Kempton

John Constable 3.45 at 14s looks very nice dropping into class 3 and down to a mark of 139 on his preferred surface.
    GL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

gazza1 wrote: »
    Thought I'd start the Saturday thread as I like the look of one at Kempton

John Constable 3.45 at 14s looks very nice dropping into class 3 and down to a mark of 139 on his preferred surface.
    GL
    20's into best price 12's now...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Charlie Byrnes got a few going at Wetherby tomorrow. I've put them in a trixie, think they all have chances to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Charlie Byrnes got a few going at Wetherby tomorrow. I've put them in a trixie, think they all have chances to be honest.

the dirty ba*tard will lay them before the off like he always does

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Leslie Purkiss

Andrew00 wrote: »
    the dirty ba*tard will lay them before the off like he always does

Word is he’s spent the day between shower and the bath ahead of tomorrow’s raid, however, unlikely to be enough.

He’d need a week says Andrew00!!’

The day Byrnes had the Tramore clerk keep racing until he landed an almighty gamble will live long in the memory.

His brilliance would be lauded anywhere else but Ireland. A shower of cribbers and moaners.

• Advertisement

I searched the Fairyhouse card high and low and not a sniff of a bloody bet.

Even the hotpot mare in the first could well be feeling it from last day. Going eyeball to eyeball with a champion bumperer is not for the faint hearted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

like Mitchouka and Duca de Thaix in fairyhouse today
    I suspect it will be a popular double with the punters...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

EW L15 for myself today.

Mitchouka and Duca de Thaix and Fairyhouse.

With Un Temps Pour Tout and Blacklion. Both top weights both had poor reappearance but if both anywhere near their best should win.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Taking a chance on Gardens of Babylon here. Tricky race but i thought it won cosily last time and i dont think its a 5s poke, i thought it would be near fav here.

Cant call that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

Slattsy wrote: »
    Taking a chance on Gardens of Babylon here. Tricky race but i thought it won cosily last time and i dont think its a 5s poke, i thought it would be near fav here.
    This is tight!!

Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Some gamble on Thosedaysaregone(C Byrnes) in 250, 5/1 into 11/10, hope it gets beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Shemale wrote: »
    Some gamble on Thosedaysaregone(C Byrnes) in 250, 5/1 into 11/10, hope it gets beaten.

Easy winner.

Advertisement