Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 comps one round

Options
  • 11-01-2019 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Are you allowed to play 2 comps in one round - winter league and singles.

Thanks
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before. Are you allowed to play 2 comps in one round - winter league and singles.

Thanks
    Sean
    Are they not one & the same?

They are in my club, your score in the singles comp is what goes towards your winter league team score

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Are they not one & the same?

They are in my club, your score in the singles comp is what goes towards your winter league team score

You can play the winter league at any stage during the week. First year playing WL so not exactly sure if you had play a round separate to the Sunday comp. You'll probably right. I'll confirm with the club. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

You can play the winter league at any stage during the week. First year playing WL so not exactly sure if you had play a round separate to the Sunday comp. You'll probably right. I'll confirm with the club. Thanks

In my place it's your best score from any singles competition round in a given week that counts.

So if you played in singles on Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday, it's your best individual score that goes towards your winter league score.

You can't play a non singles competition round & submit that as a winter league score in my place

Advertisement