Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Bo?

Options
  • 11-01-2019 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi all myself and two others are trying to find out details about joining lough bo with no success, the phone number i have wont be answered and the only email address i found is invalid
    Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭clivej

Hi all myself and two others are trying to find out details about joining lough bo with no success, the phone number i have wont be answered and the only email address i found is invalid

Try Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Got in contact cheers lads for the PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pencil Pete

hi im having the same problem with lough boo my friend and i are looking to join the range with no success as phone is not answered or messenger we both have tickets all ready can any one shed some light on whats happening did phone numbers change

Advertisement