Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPTV on firestick . .

Options
  • 11-01-2019 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I use IPTV on the firestick. It works actually grand on my TV IPTV but the firestick IPTV App appears to have an issue with sound. There is a slight delay between the sound (milseconds) but its enough to be annoying.

The issue does not internet or the service I am receiving as it seems to relate to the firestick. I click on IPTV on my LG tv and its grand, the exact same service on firestick is delayed sound.

I actually don't know if the IPTV Apps are completely different to be honest, but does anybody have any suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Sounds like an issue with that specific app on the Firestick

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Is there a sound settings option, it might have advanced settings.

I know in Kodi/XBMC I was able to offset the sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

was happening with me a while ago. Go to the audio settings on your firestick and use the sync or audio delay option, it worked for me... I think I increases it by 1000 or something. It was a simple enough fix

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nickisthename

Drumpot wrote: »
    Hi,

I use IPTV on the firestick. It works actually grand on my TV IPTV but the firestick IPTV App appears to have an issue with sound. There is a slight delay between the sound (milseconds) but its enough to be annoying.

The issue does not internet or the service I am receiving as it seems to relate to the firestick. I click on IPTV on my LG tv and its grand, the exact same service on firestick is delayed sound.

I actually don't know if the IPTV Apps are completely different to be honest, but does anybody have any suggestions ?

which one are you using? Sportz TV, Area 51, none of them seem to be working

• Registered Users Posts: 22 splarutd

Hi man. Are u still having issues with IPTV

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don’t drag up old threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement