Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 11-01-2019 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭

Dundalk 5:00 - Small bet on one of the outsiders at a crazy price of 40/1. Abundant Courage has the breeding, carries bottom weight, and the inside draw in the sprint at Dundalk and based on a patch of Lingfield form, could have a chance here tonight to out run its odds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Was told ken's Sam 500 dundalk is fancied Backed from 20's into 8's. Also take the helm told has chance in linfield 210.
    I did lucky 15
    Shadow 7 700 Dundalk
    Wood pigeon 200 Huntington
    Take the helm 210
    Black bublev 100 huntungton

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Very unoriginal here, but I think Yuften in the 5.30 is one of the biggest certainties I have ever seen. Absolutely smashed the second favorite last time out, over course and distance, after only being with Johnny Feane for about 2 weeks. He only came off the bridle in the last half furlong and even when he came off the bridle it was never serious. He didn't even have to show him the whip. He's now 4 pounds better off with hasslenott from that race so i think the 10/11, might even get evens, is an unbelievable bet. He's had a break since then and presumably they will keep tipping away at claimers with him to keep picking up the prize money. I don't think hasselnott will get near yufte, but if yuften was to run to about 2 stone below his mark then georgian bay could be the one so I will have a little each way saver on him as he's sure to finish in the top 3. I have yuften in as more of a 1/3 shot so I will be having my maximum bet on at the 10/11 available in ladbrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Very unoriginal here, but I think Yuften in the 5.30 is one of the biggest certainties I have ever seen. Absolutely smashed the second favorite last time out, over course and distance, after only being with Johnny Feane for about 2 weeks. He only came off the bridle in the last half furlong and even when he came off the bridle it was never serious. He didn't even have to show him the whip. He's now 4 pounds better off with hasslenott from that race so i think the 10/11, might even get evens, is an unbelievable bet. He's had a break since then and presumably they will keep tipping away at claimers with him to keep picking up the prize money. I don't think hasselnott will get near yufte, but if yuften was to run to about 2 stone below his mark then georgian bay could be the one so I will have a little each way saver on him as he's sure to finish in the top 3. I have yuften in as more of a 1/3 shot so I will be having my maximum bet on at the 10/11 available in ladbrokes

Take this whatever way you will,but I was told that Hasselnott will beat the fav tonight ....
    Just consider that before you plunge

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Take this whatever way you will,but I was told that Hasselnott will beat the fav tonight ....
    Just consider that before you plunge

Yuften a Non runner. Hasselnott wouldn't have gotten near him, he's totally exposed as a 70-80 bracket horse. If georgian bay wasn't so frustrating I'd have him down as the likliest winner. Will be staying away from this race now, pity he pulled out lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Will be on Mulzaam tonight at Dundalk. I think the drop in trip will help this one go two better then LTO. Currently 7/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ancapallliath

for what its worth

Race could be run to suit Laughton and Ken's Sams both who should find finishing off a fast pace to their liking. Laughton for me who has been running well in better races. badly drawn but not a huge problem for hold up horse

Yuften was a good thing.
    Not much to choose between the principles but Waitaki form is not that far off Georgian Bay so at the prices is worth a shot.

lots of potential improvers in this race. might be worth taking a chance on Instant Return and Hereia

Pulsating down in bottom grade back at 7f with better draw is a must have bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Small stakes multiples on the following for an interest

5.00 Kens Sam's
    5.30 Georgian Bay
    6.00 Beethovens Gal
    6.30 Captain Joy
    7.00 Marine One
    7.30 See You Mush ew
    8.00 Bellick ew
    8.30 Lady Greta

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Roman de Brut jockey should be banned there, stopping ride
    Broke well in the first 2 then reigned back to the rear after a couple furlongs in slowly run race, then makes its move 3/4 wide round the home bend and had no chance of catching the winner off that pace.
    I know jockeys amateur but looked like he didn’t want to win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Dundalk 5:00 - Small bet on one of the outsiders at a crazy price of 40/1. Abundant Courage has the breeding, carries bottom weight, and the inside draw in the sprint at Dundalk and based on a patch of Lingfield form, could have a chance here tonight to out run its odds.

Withdrawn at post time. Horse took off down the track, Rory Cleary couldn't stop him so was withdrawn on order of the stewards, he was around 120 on BF last i saw.

edit: Kens Sams win it, well done the Gazza and Acapilliath

edit2: And Hudhastings

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Another one with not a track of form, Irish racing is disgusting absolutely rotten to the core

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

I tipped kens Sam. I got a good tip and no one backed it. Moaning bitch last poster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Good start for gazza, 2 from 2 ina multipe. Plenty of day dream fuel there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Another one with not a track of form, Irish racing is disgusting absolutely rotten to the core

Posted last night on the 606 forum where they also think you're a miserable loser :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Form of last run was v v good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

That didn't go to plan. Money came but found nothing in the straight
    Onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

I tipped kens Sam. I got a good tip and no one backed it. Moaning bitch last poster

Seconded but correction I'd suspect like me a good few backed it and are thankful like me to you for posting it.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Thanks for posting Hud, also got a tip for so was on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Big gamble on Groovy Jazz in the 8pm Dundalk. 28/1 into 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Lol rewatch the ride on Arlecchino's Rock in the 8pm Dundalk.

I didn’t have a penny on, but they lay’d it from 8/1 out to 20/1 and jockey didn’t move a muscle.

This is why so many are turning away from this disgusting sport, I’m sick of it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,859 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Clonard Abbey 12-1 in 8.30 for me

• Advertisement
Advertisement