Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brittany Ferries codes?

Options
  • 10-01-2019 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

I'm travelling to Santander with Brittany Ferries in April.

Has anyone a code that I could use to reduce the cost of the car on the ferry pl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Murt10 wrote: »
    I'm travelling to Santander with Brittany Ferries in April.

Has anyone a code that I could use to reduce the cost of the car on the ferry pl

Have been tracking Brittany Ferries for years, have sailed with them a few times and I've never seen them issue any discount codes. I'd just go ahead and book it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

FWIW We booked a motorcycle, 2 people + 3 nights in Spanish hotel, Portsmouth to Bilbao return last May.

Price on the website ferry only £550 ish...... was more, can't remember exactly.

Price when booked through the Brittany Ferries Holiday number ferry + 3 nights in hotel £505. Seems crazy I know but it was a tip I saw on another forum. Must be at least 3 nights in their hotel, quote the hotel codes from website. We were on a two week break but just stayed 3 nights in BF hotels, can be different hotels.

Worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BA requests maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

FWIW We booked a motorcycle, 2 people + 3 nights in Spanish hotel, Portsmouth to Bilbao return last May.
    You get 15% off when booking accommodation

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

zell12 wrote: »
    You get 15% off when booking accommodation

My deal worked out more like 15% and free accommodation! It didn't make any sense to me but I was happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭jimmyging

Sorry if this is a little off thread but am trying to persuade my kids and wife to take the connemara to Santander this summer and come back from Roscoff but they are worried about lolloping about on the bay of biscay .Is it a lot bumpier than say the Oscar Wilde to Roscoff or is there much difference in any of your experiences ?Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 35 81r2

Spoke and booked lately with BF, holidaying in France. Offer was book two nights minimum in a hotel or minimum four nights in a campsite; and receive 15% off the accommodation and ferry prices. Offer available until 6 Feb '19 as per website.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 81r2

Have experience of bad weather on Roscoff-Ireland route using ferry. Experience of bad weather sailing Northern Spain - Ireland is on private sail boat. The Cork - Santander route should give a longer wave pattern and rounded top. Due to the depth of water from about half way through the journey; heading South. So if similar bad weather was present on both routes, it would possibly be more comfortable on the Cork- Santander route.
    You should have good opportunity on Cork-Santander route to see dolphins, and effervescent if you come across shoals of fish. Pretty cool if that is something that interests you?

Advertisement