Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romouts coffee

Options
  • 10-01-2019 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi anyone know where I could buy this coffee without the crazy delivery charges, anywhere I look online it’s over 22 pounds for delivery. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Tried googling this and have no idea what you mean! Typo?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DiamondC

Rombouts Coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Is there something particularly special about this coffee that would warrant buying it abroad? Seems like usual dark roast stuff you can buy in any supermarket?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

I use to buy it in the supermarket, Dunnes and SuperValu don’t sell it anymore , I think the company in Ireland went bust. I just can’t understand why the delivery is so expensive , I was just hoping someone might have known where to buy with cheaper delivery options .

It’s the filter one you can’t buy in supermarkets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Rombouts one cup coffee filters is what the OP is on about.

Even hard to get them in the UK now. I know Morrisons gets them in but they only get one box at a time and they sell out very quickly. I know because my mother likes them and I have to get them when I'm over in the UK for her.

Edit> OP sign up for a months free Prime membership and get them https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rombouts-Original-Individual-Filters-Cupsize/dp/B0058E6106/

Thank you never thought of that, hopefully it will work out cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

saw them in Tesco on the Navan Road this afternoon! the one cup filter ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

I got some in Tesco in December. I like them when I’m staying in the inlaws and it’s a choice of Maxwell house or tea.

Brilliant I’ll have a look tomorrow so , I just presumed all Irish supermarkets stop selling them ,thanks for that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement