Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office

Options
  • 09-01-2019 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I work as a fraud analyst in an insurance company so using Word, PowerPoint and mainly Excel on a daily basis.
    My aim for 2019 is to increase my knowledge of these and become proficient in them with ease.
    I was looking at personal one to one coaching on adverts and also googling might courses but said I'd look for advice or recommendation on this see if anyone has done an online or any type of course on it.
    Any threads I saw were from 7/8 years ago.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

pluralsight is quite good IMO.

you get a free trial - so set up an account and give it a whirl.

there's 15 courses on office 2016 ranging from beginner to advanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭granty1892

pluralsight is quite good IMO.

you get a free trial - so set up an account and give it a whirl.

there's 15 courses on office 2016 ranging from beginner to advanced.

have you tried it yourself? is it worth the use?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

yep, doing an office 365 course at the moment on it.

i find it has a course on most topics. i found the channel feature where say you want to be an MCSA and it suggests the right list of courses in the correct order and it didnt work as i wanted, so that part of the interface needs work.

but the content of the courses i did so far is reasonable.

Advertisement