Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British Airways Tier Points

Options
  • 09-01-2019 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Does anyone have a way they can suggest to contact regarding the absence of tier points on my British airways account? I have flew 2 longest distance journeys in November 2018 and got no points for such. I have searched their site and cant find any where I should contact them on this subject. Preference is email, but if a contact number is available, happy to also try this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Amateur wrote: »
    Does anyone have a way they can suggest to contact regarding the absence of tier points on my British airways account? I have flew 2 longest distance journeys in November 2018 and got no points for such. I have searched their site and cant find any where I should contact them on this subject. Preference is email, but if a contact number is available, happy to also try this.

Were the fares eligible for tier points?

If you log into your account there should be a contact us link under one of the menus

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Amateur

Caranica wrote: »
    Were the fares eligible for tier points?

If you log into your account there should be a contact us link under one of the menus

Yes they were eligible.

I tried the contact us but no contact option is available regarding tier points that I could find.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

Tel: 0844 493 0 747 (from the UK)
    +44 191 490 7901 (outside the UK)

Could try that one, the contact no for executive club..

Advertisement