Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hairdresser for wavy/curly hair?

Options
  • 09-01-2019 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a hairdresser who's good at cutting wavy hair. The one I've been using is a lovely lady but my hair just doesn't fall 'right' with the cut. I've tried a few hair dressers but had no luck.

Any suggestions? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bosupe

I would highly recommend Niamh from The Hair Fairy (The Hair and Make Up Fairies on Facebook). She only works in the salon on Sunday and Mondays though.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Miss Informed

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shinnyjosiedan

Hi, Laura Murphy in Ritz on the Docks has trained as a curly girl hairdresser. She uses Boucleme hair products which are perfect for curly hair. I've been going to her a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a hairdresser who's good at cutting wavy hair. The one I've been using is a lovely lady but my hair just doesn't fall 'right' with the cut. I've tried a few hair dressers but had no luck.

Any suggestions? :D

Thinly-veiled "I amn't as fucking bald as the rest of you losers" post.

Advertisement