Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser hair removal

Options
  • 09-01-2019 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Looking for recommendations on laser hair removal . Preferably in Dublin or south east. Therapie have an offer at the moment any one had it done there ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 evans76

Actually looking for recommendation myself. 2 girls I work with went to Therapie in town and one of them paid €500 upfront for 6 sessions and then I spotted a place called Sensius in the pavilions in swords last night and they offer very good offers, 6 sessions anywhere for €250, which is half the price. I know different places use different types of equipment but has anyone had laser hair removal done in either Therapie, Urbana (another one I spotted in town) or Sensius? Looking for reviews and opinions. :-) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CandyCane_81

Honestly I would stay away from therapie. I had six sessions, it didn’t really work.

Every time I went in it was a different girl and in the end they tried selling me more treatments.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

I had my underarms done in Beauty Laine Santry, great results.
    They have a laser sale on at the moment and I'm going to book in for half leg and bikini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Honestly I would stay away from therapie. I had six sessions, it didn’t really work.

Every time I went in it was a different girl and in the end they tried selling me more treatments.

Would you have had a lot of blonde hair Daydreamer? I got pretty good results but hadn’t realized how much blonde hair there was on my legs. Still I’m happy with the results. There’s the odd stray hair but I bought the top up (3 x treatments at a reduced rate, so I can go back to get the stragglers).
    Yes I found that too - different girls and always trying to up sell products whilst they’re working on you. I just nodded.
    Still I was happy overall with Therapie and would recommend. It’s so brilliant not having to shave your legs!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 navono

Hi all,

Just wondering how long it took for people to see results with laser hair removal. I recently started, and have had one session on my legs with minimal results, if any. The patch test worked really so I am disappointed with the first session. I've really black coarse hair with sallowish skin, I was told i'm an ideal candidate but I have to say im quite disappointed. I will say that the care and treatment from staff in the salon is brilliant though so i am reluctant to name the salon until all sessions are completed incase i do see improvement. Can anyone advise on results post first session?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

navono wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering how long it took for people to see results with laser hair removal. I recently started, and have had one session on my legs with minimal results, if any. The patch test worked really so I am disappointed with the first session. I've really black coarse hair with sallowish skin, I was told i'm an ideal candidate but I have to say im quite disappointed. I will say that the care and treatment from staff in the salon is brilliant though so i am reluctant to name the salon until all sessions are completed incase i do see improvement. Can anyone advise on results post first session?

I started seeing a noticeable difference only after 3rd session, I had 6 in total. Stick with it, it's so worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I had treatment in a local place close to me in Tipperary. Noticed a difference straight off as regrowth was lighter and no ingrowns. PM me if you want the name of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I did 6 sessions with Therapie. I still have a lot of hair, regrowth is slow though. I’ve heard Urbana are very good.

Advertisement