Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell Flight tickets to Lanzarote

Options
  • 07-01-2019 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I'm trying to sell flights from Dublin to Lanzarote on 16th March for two nights. Any ideas how or where the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

neeoc wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to sell flights from Dublin to Lanzarote on 16th March for two nights. Any ideas how or where the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Your best bet is to try and get the tax refunded.

Nobody is going to pay for two nights to Lanzarote and then have to fork out €100 or so each to change the names.

You're better off getting the airline to cancel them and they'll refund the taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 neeoc

troyzer wrote: »
    Your best bet is to try and get the tax refunded.

Nobody is going to pay for two nights to Lanzarote and then have to fork out €100 or so each to change the names.

You're better off getting the airline to cancel them and they'll refund the taxes.

Thanks for the advice. Is there any way of knowing the tax amount and also will they refund this drectly or will I have to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

neeoc wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice. Is there any way of knowing the tax amount and also will they refund this drectly or will I have to do this?

It'll be on your fare breakdown.

If you ring them and cancel it, they'll refund the taxes to the card you paid with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Who is the airline?

This may help for people to assess

• Advertisement
Advertisement