Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E2 Investor Visa - Boston / NY / SF

Options
  • 07-01-2019 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking to move back to the USA on an E2 visa and am trying to find E2 eligible companies (Irish owned, 50% or more, with a presence in the USA). Boston is my first choice, but NY and SF are in play also. I have a US MBA, a tech degree, and a lot of experience in the US market (3 years consulting, 5 years tech).

I am also open to a business investment (startup, early stage, or mature are all viable) with a view to joining the management team.

Anyone have any leads on where I might get lists of E2 eligible companies or meet like minded folk who would be interested in founding or buying an existing business? I have tried Enterprise Ireland with limited success (I may not be speaking to the right people).

Thanks,

Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,079 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

hi OP

You say the you are looking to 'move back to the USA' so I assume you were there before.

where you in Boston ?

Do you have any contacts there ?

There are a good few Irish business networking groups and university alumni organisations in Boston that you could introduce yourself to to find out about Irish owned businesses etc.

Nothing better than word of mouth or a bit of networking

Advertisement