Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a Multicity Trip

Options
  • 07-01-2019 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

Hello all

Looking to build my own multicity USA trip , is there a site where i can put all the flights and hotels etc together like expedia? expedia will let me do multicity but not with hotels

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,072 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

dashoonage wrote: »
    Hello all

Looking to build my own multicity USA trip , is there a site where i can put all the flights and hotels etc together like expedia? expedia will let me do multicity but not with hotels

Hotels are easily booked separately and probably better value that way. Sometimes if you get live chat on a hotel chain site they'll put a package together for you to stay in their hotels in all your destinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Thanks , I'm aware of that but was just looking to see if there was somewhere I could build the whole lot on one website.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,437 ✭✭✭✭ted1

dashoonage wrote: »
    Thanks , I'm aware of that but was just looking to see if there was somewhere I could build the whole lot on one website.

Trail finders are excellent at that sort of stuff.give them a call

Advertisement