Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Tom Kerridge cookery book with today's Sunday Times

Options
  • 06-01-2019 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

There's a voucher for a free copy of celeb chef Tom Kerridge's new book Fresh Start worth €30 in today's Irish edition Sunday Times. Rushed to my nearest Tesco (clearwater) - lady at customer services said that never received any copies and lots of other branches called her to say they hadn't either :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Does it say the Republic of Ireland, sometimes these are limited to the UK only.

Also check to see if there is a postal option, this can happen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Here's the voucher - should answer all your questions:

2d9elol.jpg

I've tweeted Tesco Ireland and got my sister the check the in Letterkenny too.

My bad - T & Cs say voucher is only valid at Tesco Superstores only whatever they are? Exludes Extra, Express, Metro and online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭KevRossi

FWIW it's £7.99 on Amazon Prime in case anybody misses out.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

None in Clarehall, didn't get them in. But got one in Drumcondra strangely as much smaller store

• Advertisement

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    None in Clarehall, didn't get them in. But got one in Drumcondra strangely as much smaller store

Thanks - just picked one up in Drumcondra - they've quite a few left in a stand by the door. No one seemed to bothered about checking for vouchers either. So much for the T & Cs excluding Tesco Metros!

Some nice recipes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Nothing for us digital subscribers

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

There's boxes of them in Rathmines (well there were at 2pm and I was the first person to ask).

Advertisement