Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung s8 with headphones

Options
  • 05-01-2019 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

So I purchased a decent set of motorola wireless headphones for my s8 and the volume seems really low on them. I've been reading online and it seems there is a problem with Samsung phones and wireless headphones. I tried a few different ear/headphones and it's universally as bad. Anyone else experience this and more importantly is there any workaround? I'd hate to have to use the wire with them.

Comments

You'll find that quite a lot of phone's have the same issue though i always hear Samsung mentioned the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭0cp71eyxkb94qf

You'll find that quite a lot of phone's have the same issue though i always hear Samsung mentioned the most.

I was afraid of that...Any good headphones you can recommend for the issue?

I used to have a Samsung phone and had a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 3's. Nice headphone and they were very loud with it. Also tried a pair of Smokin' Bud 2's and they were loud too. They are IEM's though.

Advertisement