Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M9 Heavy Weight, Gas, BB's & targets

Options
  • 05-01-2019 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

M9 Heavy Weight made byASG.
    Gas Blowback
    Metal slide.
    Adjustable Hop-up
    Caliber 6mm
    0.8 Joule
    90ms/295 fps
    Bought in MAI, I have the receipt for everything totaling €180.. Gun was €143.68 on it's own.
    Sell the Lot for €115
    Never used in anger! Bought for my nephew visiting from abroad, to use in the garden.
    The BBs shown in the photo are whats left from the bottle since purchased about 3/4 full.
    Red gas nearly full, Green Gas almost empty.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS as per the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HappyScribbling

Sorry Mate.. I really don't know anything about Airsoft... I'll check the box for info.

shytan wrote: »
    You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS as per the rules

Advert updated..Thanks for the heads-up.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

Would ya take 80 for the lot.

Sorry BubbleGummer, that's too low for a new the lot. The consumables are worth half that, so €40 for a new gun that cost €144....
    you'll have to go higher...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

Sorry BubbleGummer, that's too low for a new the lot. The consumables are worth half that, so €40 for a new gun that cost €144....
    you'll have to go higher...

Where are you based

Where are you based
    I'm based in Lucan, Co. Dubin
    I'm away on holidays until the second week in feb.

Advertisement