Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundalk 4th Jan

Options
  • 04-01-2019 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Very rare I post a flat horse on here or back a flat horse in general but fancy Easy Boy to manage a place in the 8.30 Dundalk, 10/1 available. Got caught up between the field two weeks ago here but ran on well once he got a bit of a gap and still managed 6th - potential to steam home if McCullagh positions him correctly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Escalonia and mcguigan in the 8pm and 830pm.
    Escalonia should improve for the recent run and I backed mcguigan for small money last time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Massive gamble landed there at Dundalk, 28/1 into 11/2 and nothing but duck eggs as form. Makes me sick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Massive gamble landed there at Dundalk, 28/1 into 11/2 and nothing but duck eggs as form. Makes me sick

Some grand form early last year over C & D actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Some grand form early last year over C & D actually.
    Agree, easy enough to see the angle if you knew it was back to form and fit after the break to be fair, a lot harder if you did not know that but always going to be people with information you do not have.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Very rare I post a flat horse on here or back a flat horse in general but fancy Easy Boy to manage a place in the 8.30 Dundalk, 10/1 available. Got caught up between the field two weeks ago here but ran on well once he got a bit of a gap and still managed 6th - potential to steam home if McCullagh positions him correctly.

7th. Seems I overrated his ability. Winner won well.

• Advertisement

Agree, easy enough to see the angle if you knew it was back to form and fit after the break to be fair, a lot harder if you did not know that but always going to be people with information you do not have.

I'd say a few without info would have been happy to take a chance at 28s too though.

7th. Seems I overrated his ability. Winner won well.

Fiend of a thing to win with but going to be on a very tempting mark now, worth keeping tabs on imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Always thought Easy Boy was a bit tripless, struggles to see it out over 1m4f and then lacks a bit of toe for shorter. Will eventually get a race run to suit and win again but anyones guess as to when that will be and not one I would want to be on at single figure prices in any race round there tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Damien English's horses must have been at the mince pies and selection boxes over Christmas.

Advertisement