Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free money (around €12)- An Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks OP, free money is always a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Lidl is the most significant retailer. You would have to spend €1,200 per year just to cover the monthly account costs though. May work out if you're a regular with a big shop every week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

machalla wrote: »
    Lidl is the most significant retailer. You would have to spend €1,200 per year just to cover the monthly account costs though. May work out if you're a regular with a big shop every week or two.
    I spend 5k a year in Lidl,so it works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

plus probably get hit for €2.50 stamp duty

No stamp duty if you do not use the ATM card.

Anyone considering this AWFUL product should read this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

do a couple of hours work to get what would work out as to less than min. wage for €12.

if you have the time on your hands I suppose...

• Advertisement

To much effort for €12 no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

But it was worth posting here...interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

I spotted , I posted. I did doubt if I should bother as there's always a response like yours which deters people posting what may be of value to some.

I'd argue there's more effort involved in investing the time for no reward to put down someone taking the time to post than there is in taking the offer but hey ho

degsie wrote: »
    But it was worth posting here...interesting

True I didn’t mean to sound rude mate nothing against you I just want free money but easy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

I think the mods should close this thread. This card is clearly a scam & definitely not a bargain alert.

• Advertisement

donnyvegas wrote: »
    I think the mods should close this thread. This card is clearly a scam & definitely not a bargain alert.

I think the mods should ban this poster. This one is clearly a plank & definitely not capable of reading.

:)

Agreed. The account is shocking value but there's some free money. Would you prefer I hadn't of bothered ? Tbh I won't in future

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I think the mods should ban this poster. This one is clearly a plank & definitely not capable of reading.

:)

Agreed. The account is shocking value but there's some free money. Would you prefer I hadn't of bothered ? Tbh I won't in future

If you do it for me, you take €4, I’ll take €8. Deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

is this legit offer?

I don't have the time or inclination to take advantage of my own BA but sometimes people get fun out of a little something for nothing so if I see something of that nature the BA community springs to mind. Sadly it gets infiltrated by tools on occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I spotted , I posted. I did doubt if I should bother as there's always a response like yours which deters people posting what may be of value to some.

I'd argue there's more effort involved in investing the time for no reward to put down someone taking the time to post than there is in taking the offer but hey ho

Buuuuurn. Bravo sir. Bravo.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Sneak

Thanks for the 12 euro victor

Advertisement