Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facelift,anyone had experiences in Ireland?

Options
  • 03-01-2019 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Hi I've a lot of 'flab' 'muscle' whatever around my jawline. I'd like a more defined look. I'm interested in having this area tightened up. I'm wondering whether anyone else here has experienced similar and actually had surgery of some form ?. The Beacon Hospital seem to do facelifts and I expect Botox might help a bit,but it's not long lasting. It's an outside bet,but has anyone here had a facelift,with whom and were you happy?. Happy New Year,S:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Approx over a year ago, Dr Ciara Kelly, she of Newstalk lunchtime slot...had a program on RTE, called Body Shopping, where over a
    couple of weeks , she interviewed people, mostly women, going through some kinds of treatment, for various problems...and one of the
    women, think she was early 40.s, smoker, had some of the problems you described. She attended a Doc, I think in Dublin.
    He made a small cut, back from the hairline, and a couple of cm over her ears, and somehow pulled the slack skin back, which
    resulted in tightening the slack skin.
    You.d probably find these programmes somewhere on the internet. It was an Irish Doc, in an Irish Clinic, and the cost was.nt
    huge...from what I can remember. Sorry I.m a bit vague.....it was a really interesting series.....There was 3 episodes overall...
    Some of the women went abroad, but this lady definately had her treatment in Ireland. And if he was filmed by RTE, he is definately
    recommendable.
    Best of luck.

Advertisement