Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from eir.

Options
  • 03-01-2019 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just out of contract with Eir so I'm looking at changing to a different provider. We were supposed to get up to 9meg but for the last six months barely managed 2meg. Has anyone had any success changing to a different provider say Vodafone for example or am I better just changing to wireless as cabling/exchange is the issue. Fibre isn't an option unfortunately.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

big mce wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm just out of contract with Eir so I'm looking at changing to a different provider. We were supposed to get up to 9meg but for the last six months barely managed 2meg. Has anyone had any success changing to a different provider say Vodafone for example or am I better just changing to wireless as cabling/exchange is the issue. Fibre isn't an option unfortunately.

Thanks.

If you're thinking Sky, Vodafone, etc. they're only reselling the Eir copper line so you're unlikely to do better with regards to speed if it's the same service

Advertisement