Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NDBER exam

Options
  • 03-01-2019 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi - there is a sample NDBER exam test of SEAI/PROMETRIC web site - it looks like its four or five years old - maybe older - Does anyone know if there are more recent exam samples ?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

Not that I know of. I did my biannual one last year and I was working with the only sample that's available on the prometric site, which I presume is the same one as you have now.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭descol

Thanks for that MT
    Thought I would put out the query as it seems to me that an updated specimen test would be a good learning tool and help with avoiding significant surprises on exam day.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,236 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

descol wrote: »
    Thanks for that MT
    Thought I would put out the query as it seems to me that an updated specimen test would be a good learning tool and help with avoiding significant surprises on exam day.

youd think that would actually be a good idea......and beneficial for an assessor

therefore they wont do it.

Advertisement