Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv installation guy

Options
  • 02-01-2019 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi has anyone a contact number for someone who can hang a tv and cover the cables neatly. Based in west Clare. A bit like the tvinstaller dublin. I’ve looked online and can’t seem to find anyone so if anyone knows can you pop me a message thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Surley there is a local handyman? Did you ask in the local pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭tinkerbell2310

finbarrk wrote: »

Its not just a local handyman that can do this. It’s an 80 inch tv I need it wall mounted but all the cables hidden and sky box hidden too. It’s quiet a complicated job. I’ve asked people locally and no one can do it to the level of completion I want. Hense why I am putting the request up here..

finbarrk wrote: »

Its not just a local handyman that can do this. It’s an 80 inch tv I need it wall mounted but all the cables hidden and sky box hidden too. It’s quiet a complicated job. I’ve asked people locally and no one can do it to the level of completion I want. Hense why I am putting the request up here..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Oh, ok. It's an awkward job so, seeing as you want the sky box and cables hidden away. Be prepared for lots of dust. We bought our TV's locally, Kilrush and Miltown Malbay, and we got them to install them. K&A TV, and Flynns TV. But they wont do that for you as you probably didn't buy off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

There's The TV Guy in Lahinch. No experience with him myself but he may be able to sort it for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

A local small builder is what is needed by your description of what is required.
    Hopefully you have considered sufficient ventilation for any devices you will want enclosed.

A local small builder is what is needed by your description of what is required.
    Hopefully you have considered sufficient ventilation for any devices you will want enclosed.

ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Give John O'Sullivan a shout, I highly recommend him.
    https://www.facebook.com/osullivanaerialsatellite/

Advertisement