Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel with baby club/creche

Options
  • 02-01-2019 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Single mum of 1 year old hoping to book us a short break in May in Spain/Portugal (not too long a flight). Can anyone recommend any hotels/resorts that have a baby club or creche so I can have a bit of a break too? Something affordable please
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭harr

Idol wrote: »
    Single mum of 1 year old hoping to book us a short break in May in Spain/Portugal (not too long a flight). Can anyone recommend any hotels/resorts that have a baby club or creche so I can have a bit of a break too? Something affordable please
    Thanks

I know most hotels have kids club but that would be aged 4 and up I don’t think I have seen a crèche for younger kids as it probably requires a child minder for each child.
    Maybe a hotel that offers a babysitting service would suit better but that can be expensive.
    Hopefully someone can recommend a solution for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

https://www.martinhal.com/cascais/for-kids/kids-club/

The above hotel gets great reviews. It is expensive but would work for you.

Advertisement