Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Creuset Stoneware Mug @ Amazon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Thanks. I got one for my wife to use at work. She loves the colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

£7 for a pottery mug made in Thailand? Thats milking a brand name a bit much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

have about ten of these mugs. oldest are 11 years. no chipping no breakages, mild fading only. outlasts all other mugs including suposedly premium brands
    think they are made in france.
    Have 50 year old le cruescet dutch oven, pristine and gets used at least weekly
    newer le creusecet dutch oven, again used weekly for last 5 years. no issues especially when compared to other premium cookware.
    I know their stuff is initially expensive but it lasts, a rare thing in modern consumer goods

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Price increased now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

mad m wrote: »
    Price increased now.

I've a few items in my "Your Lists" of items that change price almost daily so always worth adding them to Your List if you are interested and keep an eye on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hehe, Dutch oven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

Suspect someone made that up on the fly for urban dictionary and the slang has never been used in real life

Advertisement