Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday

Options
  • 30-12-2018 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,452 ✭✭✭✭

Lingfield 2:55 can't help but have a small ew bet on the former Shabra racing horse Chicago School at a huge price of 40/1. A winner off an Irish handicap rating of 56 over the distance at Dundalk just 1 year ago, it races tomorrow off 45 after a pretty wretched run of form since switching stables. Dropping back to the 5f and with an inside draw, I am hoping it breaks well, gets the rail and can grind it out the finish to the line.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭La danseuse au cheval

I've small E/Ws on Flanagans Field in the 12.35 and Horatio Hornblower in the 2.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Are bookies open today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Say so.

Going for

Shawshank 12.15

De Plotting Shed 1.20

Good Scent 3.30

All at Punchestown

Also done Flanagans Field 12.35 Uttoxeter to fill the Lucky 15

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Liam Keniry one of the most blatant stop jobs ive ever seen in the 1.15 @Lingfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Liam Keniry one of the most blatant stop jobs ive ever seen in the 1.15 @Lingfield.

I didn’t see the head on but looked like he didn’t have a clear run which stopped his momentum and by the time he switched the winner had flown and he accepted his fate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,452 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Laughing at the state of the ride Daylight Katie got in the bumper at Punchestown there. Must be some horse to go so close despite that run.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Laughing at the state of the ride Daylight Katie got in the bumper at Punchestown there. Must be some horse to go so close despite that run.

He rides his own horses so don’t be expecting a jockey change next time. Twas as inept a ride as you’d see.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dk6dk6

Comedy gold although it did help the biggest gamble of the day go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Are you referring to pat fahys horse tens or better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I clicked onto this thinking it was today's racing. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement