Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lufthansa double charged us

Options
  • 30-12-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Me and my family booked tickets to Brazil and were charged twice for each ticket. We were issued with 2 separate emails with 2 plane seats each, I immediately rang lufthansa and they said they couldn't do anything and to email a customer email address. I said "they'll obviously refund me right?" And she said "it's up to them..." surely they have to refund when it was there mistake?? Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do? I emailed over a week ago and no reply... frustrating

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭kindalen

Try and contact them on Twitter, or phone them in the morning. Maybe check their opening hours as it is Christmas/New Years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

I'm sure they'll sort it, but no harm keeping copies of all your correspondence & if you're still awaiting a resolution, look to your credit card provider to organise a charge back - they'll want to see you've made reasonable efforts to sort it yourself before they initiate their process.

Advertisement