Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barely there / natural tanned looking face. How to achieve this?

Options
  • 30-12-2018 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

So after wearing full coverage full make up every day for far too many years I am looking for advice on how to achieve the opposite.

What foundation would give me a look similar to fake tan on my face?
    I am looking for a lightweight foundation I guess that would match to my fake tan which I wear religiously.

What sort of products should I be looking at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I'd look into getting a liquid bronzer that you can put under foundation or mix with foundation. You'll be able to adjust the level of tan better then.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

GingerLily wrote: »
    I'd look into getting a liquid bronzer that you can put under foundation or mix with foundation. You'll be able to adjust the level of tan better then.

So mix it with any lightweight foundation?

Thanks for the suggestion. It would definitely eliminate the risk of buying the wrong shade as I always find it so hard to find a foundation to match my fake tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

I'm not a Make up expert in any way but I do like using it. I really like the new foundations from Carter beauty. The half measure dewy foundation is a good light coverage and has a good shade range. It is also quite cheap, available in pharmacies and pennys.

The other lightweight foundation I use is rimmel match perfection. I think it has a good shade range but not fully sure, I'm the second lightest so never look for dark ones! Available in pharmacies.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

bronzer soleil tan de chanel is great, its a creamy bronzer/foundation that can be used all over the body. It is expensive but a little goes a long way, I bought mine almost a year ago and ive barely scratched the surface, its so bendable and pigmented you only need a small bit.

Otherwise go for a bb cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bb cream.
    Or I love mac face and body. Very lightweight, light coverage but makes the skin look beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Mac Face & Body might be an option?

Again, I've not tried it but I've heard good things about the Isle of Paradise drops that you can add to your own moisturiser to tan your face.

Advertisement