Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1986 Honda 70

Options
  • 29-12-2018 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking at getting a rough value of my 1986 Honda 70. It's all original apart from a new exhaust. On 30k miles. Just fully serviced and running beautifully. It was my father's who passed away 15 years ago and the bike has been in storage ever since

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Theres a guy in Dun Laoire who deals in them...dont have a number for him...or John/Eugene in Classic Bikes in Ballymount...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,282 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Honda70 wrote: »
    I'm looking at getting a rough value of my 1986 Honda 70. It's all original apart from a new exhaust. On 30k miles. Just fully serviced and running beautifully. It was my father's who passed away 15 years ago and the bike has been in storage ever since

Depends what someone is willing to pay really.
    I've seen them go for €1500-€2000

Advertisement