Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtlough

Options
  • 29-12-2018 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know if you are a member of courtlough for rifle shooting , do you have to buy your ammo from their shop or can you bring your own ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

scwazrh wrote: »
    Does anyone here know if you are a member of courtlough for rifle shooting , do you have to buy your ammo from their shop or can you bring your own ?

It used to be like that. Only shoot Ammo bought there.
    I think they wanted only HP ammo in the range as it was part of their range licensing agreement.?!.,!!,,?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Zxthinger wrote: »
    It used to be like that. Only shoot Ammo bought there.
    I think they wanted only HP ammo in the range as it was part of their range licensing agreement.?!.,!!,,?

I had heard that sub sonic only was to be used hence you had to buy it from them but thought I read here that it has changed over the last few years and that you could bring your own ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

scwazrh wrote: »
    I had heard that sub sonic only was to be used hence you had to buy it from them but thought I read here that it has changed over the last few years and that you could bring your own ?

It may have changed.

Advertisement