Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc quantum 70 RF devices

Options
  • 28-12-2018 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    Recently finished an extension, removed alarm sensors off old windows and adding them back now to new ones.
    Removed RF devices in engineer menu. I’m trying to add back and keep getting ‘id already used’ on one and can’t seem to add it back. On device menu it tells me the device has no id.
    Any idea what might be wrong? I’ve successfully added another one.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

gavdeer wrote: »
    Hi,
    Recently finished an extension, removed alarm sensors off old windows and adding them back now to new ones.
    Removed RF devices in engineer menu. I’m trying to add back and keep getting ‘id already used’ on one and can’t seem to add it back. On device menu it tells me the device has no id.
    Any idea what might be wrong? I’ve successfully added another one.
    Thanks in advance.

If you are adding a device then once the system scans for the device a red LED should light on the device.
    Maybe you already have a device on the zone you are trying to enroll the device on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gavdeer

Thanks Altor,
    yes, it was actually on zone 1 (which is a beam with no id).
    I found out when I opened the device and I saw tamper on zone 1.
    I removed and readded to correct zone and got it sorted.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

gavdeer wrote: »
    Thanks Altor,
    yes, it was actually on zone 1 (which is a beam with no id).
    I found out when I opened the device and I saw tamper on zone 1.
    I removed and readded to correct zone and got it sorted.
    Thanks

Brilliant, glad you got it sorted

Advertisement