Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish city to take a 13 year old to experience the language and culture

Options
  • 28-12-2018 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

I would love to take my son on a city break to a Spanish City so he can speak abit of Spanish, that hes learning in school and also experience a bit of Spanish culture.

Anyone any advice on what city would be best for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Jane98 wrote: »
    I would love to take my son on a city break to a Spanish City so he can speak abit of Spanish, that hes learning in school and also experience a bit of Spanish culture.

Anyone any advice on what city would be best for this?

Valencia would be excellent as very few people speak English so he'll have to use his Spanish. It's also a beautiful city with fantastic food and architecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Vigo on the North West Coast. Beautiful galicia, small, safe, great food and culture. Lovely people but not a lot of English spoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

Salamanca is a wonderful university city

I spent a month there in my teens learning Spanish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Bilbao and Santander, so he can experience both Basque and Spanish culture.
    I found English spoken more in Bilbao than in Santander.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

Malaga City, not to touristy and still very spanish and easy to get to

• Advertisement
Advertisement