Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java meet-up in Dublin?

Options
  • 28-12-2018 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, I am a college student who is in my final year.
    I am building a small Spring MVC project for my project. but I face many issues.
    My supervisor in college is not familiar with Spring-MVC. so isn't practically helping. (Although, he is supervising me and my project good.)

Most of the issue, I found an answer from stackoverflow.com, but some of that still remains unsolved. I would look for some other developer that I can get some advice. Would you recommend any meet-up I can attend? or any other advice?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭colm_c

Not being smart, but meetups typically don't have people who will willingly debug your specific code, they usually have talks and pizza.

People are there to learn something new, see friends and have pizza.

My suggestion would be to make sure you've done all the core tutorials on spring mvc and that you understand the concepts fully. Pluralsight, udemy etc are good bets.

If you're good with that, and you've built your project using these techniques/approaches, and still having problems, then realistically you may need to post the problem on stack overflow or here even.

Advertisement