Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 27-12-2018 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

God bless all and your beautiful family whether you agree with me or not.May all your bets be winners.Steve.Back what you can afford on Malone Road for Cheltenham the best since Montelado.OMG.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

antietam wrote: »
    God bless all and your beautiful family whether you agree with me or not.May all your bets be winners.Steve.Back what you can afford on Malone Road for Cheltenham the best since Montelado.OMG.

Not even the best bumper horse in the yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Gonna stay away from the gambling for a while after the 2 days I’ve just had

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dk6dk6

Isn’t Malone Road out of Cheltenham?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭ON ZEE BRIDLE

Im new enough on here but if i was to give one piece of advice it would be to keep the gambling to small stakes, bookies always make it back in the end

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 LiamyLanigan

Not a chance Malone Road will make Cheltenham. Most likely Punchestown if at all. Has a knee injury.

theirishfield.ie/news-malone-road-is-festival-doubt-423915/

• Advertisement
Advertisement