Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of threading

Options
  • 27-12-2018 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Just wondering what the rough cost of getting a barrel threaded for a silencer is through a dealer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,835 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Will probably depend on the rifle but I remember reading on here somewhere around the 90 euro mark for a proper job.

If you throw up your location and the type of rifle I'm sure once a few more experienced lads log in they will be able to give you a more detailed answer.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭CorkCBR6

One of the big Irish gun shops site had it offered for €90

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Kran

Will probably depend on the rifle but I remember reading on here somewhere around the 90 euro mark for a proper job.

If you throw up your location and the type of rifle I'm sure once a few more experienced lads log in they will be able to give you a more detailed answer.
    I haven’t bought it yet but I’m looking at a.223 Remington 700 on Irish shooting sports in Kerry that I quite like so would probably get it done there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Kran wrote: »
    I haven’t bought it yet but I’m looking at a.223 Remington 700 on Irish shooting sports in Kerry that I quite like so would probably get it done there.

Liam is dead on. He will get it sorted for you no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭clivej

anywhere between 25 and 100 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Kran

€135 is what it cost me anyway as I’m just back from buying the gun.

Advertisement