Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fujifilm X-T20

Options
  • 27-12-2018 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Amazon UK have Fujifilm X-T20 with
    a lense from £729, minus a Fujifilm cash back discount up to £270. Great deal that isn’t available to Ireland...Any good Irish Fujifilm deals out there?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ndm123

Una

I bought an X-T20 on the Fujifilm website a few weeks ago, it's a refurbished model but is brand new, not sure why they didn't just sell as new. The box wasn't the X-T20 box, it was a "Fuji Refurbished" box so that might be the reason. Got the XT20 with XC 16-50mm lens for £499, which after delivery and parcel motel was about 560 euro. Great value! They don't deliver to Ireland so I'd set up a parcel motel account to avail of the offer. Great camera, only getting the swing of it now after a month, very customisable, and produces excellent images!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Amazon UK have Fujifilm X-T20 with
    a lense from £729, minus a Fujifilm cash back discount up to £270. Great deal that isn’t available to Ireland...Any good Irish Fujifilm deals out there?!

A deal in the UK should be valid in Ireland as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

monkeynuz wrote: »
    A deal in the UK should be valid in Ireland as well?

Just read the terms on the amazon item, and below I’ve pasted the Fuji terms from Fuji UK website :/

FUJIFILM Winter 2018 Cashback Reward

1. Purchases must be made from a qualifying retailer as detailed on the Qualifying Retailers page.

2. Only consumers who are at least 18 years of age, who live in the European Union and have purchased a qualifying product online or in store from a Qualifying Retailer in the United Kingdom are eligible to make a claim. For purchases made in other countries, please visit the relevant country page (different conditions may apply). For a list of Qualifying Retailers in the UK, please visit http://www.fujifilm-connect.com/promotions/qualifying_retailers.php/?country=en&id=8 . Only genuine qualifying NEW FUJIFILM products

I’m confused!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ndm123

I just checked the cash back there, its £90 on the X-T20, so not as good a deal as it seems.

Advertisement