Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Holiday World Family Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Change number of tickets to 2 if looking for 2 adults as automatically
    defaults to 1.
    No password needed when registering on mobile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

May I ask why is a free event with the goal of selling overpriced package holidays a bargain?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Do they actually expect people to pay for events like this. They should be paying you!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

May I ask why is a free event with the goal of selling overpriced package holidays a bargain?

Because its free! You won't be forced to buy anything but might get some good ideas on where to go next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Because it's not a free event, normally they charge you and then try to sell you overpriced package holidays.

• Advertisement

Some people like going to it as thousands attend every year.
    I just go with the free tickets, I wouldn't pay into it myself.

You know the recession is over when there's an "overseas property exhibition"
    on as well!
    One thing I remember from last year was there were free passport photos.

https://www.holidayworldshow.com/

Dublin Admission Prices
    Adults €7
    Senior Citizens €4
    Students €3
    Special Family Price 2 Adults & up to 4 children – €14

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It's like an ideal homes exhibition, paying to go see shops trying to sell you something.

Expired.

Advertisement