Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next online sale?

Options
  • 26-12-2018 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the next online sale is starting? Was on the website just now and when I pick something to put in my trolley it tells me it's sold out. Does that with everything I tried

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

I'm in the uk and got VIP access on Friday at 17:30

Might be the same at home so I guess a lot of the things might be already gone

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

duffysfarm wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the next online sale is starting? Was on the website just now and when I pick something to put in my trolley it tells me it's sold out. Does that with everything I tried

It usually starts on Irish site at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

mac1961 wrote: »
    It usually starts on Irish site at 11.

Sorry just checked Facebook and it says “sale In store now and online tomorrow” and yet the online sale in uk started on Christmas Eve😖

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Has to be the worse website ever. Keeps letting me pick items then tells me they are sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Agreed very poor website, frustrating !

• Advertisement
Advertisement