Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one game pass

Options
  • 25-12-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

My child got an Xbox one for Christmas. I'm not sure what kind of games he would like. Is a game pass worth it? Where is the best place to buy them please? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

donegal12 wrote: »
    My child got an Xbox one for Christmas. I'm not sure what kind of games he would like. Is a game pass worth it? Where is the best place to buy them please? Thank you.

Hi , yes game pass is great and improving all the time , well worth the money , Ea access is good value too , Amazon have great deals on both at the minute

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Game-Pass-Month-Membership/dp/B07K7CFTQC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545762609&sr=8-1&keywords=games+pass

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

gizabeer wrote: »
    Hi , yes game pass is great and improving all the time , well worth the money , Ea access is good value too , Amazon have great deals on both at the minute

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Game-Pass-Month-Membership/dp/B07K7CFTQC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545762609&sr=8-1&keywords=games+pass

Thank you gizabeer, I was looking at that one. So that's basically 4 pounds a month and he'd have a choice of lots of games to play. Is it as simple as that? Sorry I don't have a clue.

Thank you gizabeer, I was looking at that one. So that's basically 4 pounds a month and he'd have a choice of lots of games to play. Is it as simple as that? Sorry I don't have a clue.

if you pay monthly its more expensive , I think 8 or 10 quid a month , but when you buy a year or six months its a lot cheaper , that price for a year on amazon now is about as cheap as it gets , I think thats the 6 month price normally , you can get a free 2 week trial on xbox.com or your first month for €1 to try it out ,

Edit , yes that's it , they add more games all the time and take some away but they let you know in advance whats coming and going

if you pay monthly its more expensive , I think 8 or 10 quid a month , but when you buy a year or six months its a lot cheaper , that price for a year on amazon now is about as cheap as it gets , I think thats the 6 month price normally , you can get a free 2 week trial on xbox.com or your first month for €1 to try it out ,

Edit , yes that's it , they add more games all the time and take some away but they let you know in advance whats coming and going

Great thank you, if I buy it now can I wait to use it or does it start to expire as soon as you buy it. That's the last question, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Great thank you, if I buy it now can I wait to use it or does it start to expire as soon as you buy it. That's the last question, thank you.

Think I have a month free code somewhere. Let me look and I'll pm it to you if I can find it. So you can test it before you buy it

• Advertisement

Think I have a month free code somewhere. Let me look and I'll pm it to you if I can find it. So you can test it before you buy it

That's so kind jamesbondings. I really couldn't accept that, the gesture is much appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

That's so kind jamesbondings. I really couldn't accept that, the gesture is much appreciated!!

Honestly no skin of my nose mate. Have it wasting here. Won't use it,wouldnt offer it if I ever wanted to use it!

Honestly no skin of my nose mate. Have it wasting here. Won't use it,wouldnt offer it if I ever wanted to use it!

Much appreciated if you're sure. Please don't go to any bother looking for it, thank you.

you can buy it and get the code but it wont start until you ad it to you account

you can buy it and get the code but it wont start until you ad it to you account

Great, thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Do you not get a free month or fortnight with a new console?

It’s so long since I got mine I can’t remember. I know I bought a month recently for £1

I just tried to buy it and got a pop up to say that it's not available due to geographical restrictions.

Advertisement