Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powercity Discount Code

Options
  • 23-12-2018 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

If you go onto powercity.ie there is a banner there offering a loyalty discount. If you have bought through them in the last year, they will text you a code which can be used for 10% off sale prices before 11am on Stephen's Day.
    Don't know how much use it'll be, but discounts on sale prices are few and far between

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

[code gone ] i'm entitled to a code but highly unlikely to be using it , if it's of any use to anyone they can have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I am an energia customer and have a 10% off code for full price things in power city. I will send it to anyone who wants it by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

Deedsie wrote: »
    Ill take it if still available?

Sorry Dee I just saw this the code is gone I got a pm from someone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭thebiglad

You can now submit your mobile number via their website to receive a 10% code by text. Only instore tomorrow and before 11am though.

Doesn't have any T&C so presume off everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

thebiglad wrote: »
    You can now submit your mobile number via their website to receive a 10% code by text. Only instore tomorrow and before 11am though.

Doesn't have any T&C so presume off everything...

If I recall correctly last year's Stephens day sale was fairly useless but worth a look this year I guess if you're on the lookout for something in particular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    If I recall correctly last year's Stephens day sale was fairly useless but worth a look this year I guess if you're on the lookout for something in particular.

if you can get 10% off anything then it would not be so bad - could be a right scrum though and as you have to ask a sales assistant for the discount rather than at the cash desk you are limited to finding one available within the 2 hour window - can see how they could control their costs during this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

Thanks op. I got €43 off an lg 43inch tv. It was €449 on black friday but i picked it up for €385 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Anyone have any codes they could share ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Anyone have any codes they could share ?

NGGYU18

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    NGGYU18

Thanks father!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks father!

You might wanna copy and paste the text into your phone.

POWERCITY - Your Dec 26th Single Use Discount Code is XXXX Present to SALES TEAM IN STORE (Not at Checkout) to get 10% off your Purchase before 11am.

WOrth noting the code I got was all numbers as opposed to letters like the post above.

Just incase they want to see the text.

Advertisement