Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a 2nd Rifle

Options
  • 22-12-2018 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I'm currently the very happy holder of a CZ 452 in 17HMR and I'm looking at getting a 10/22.

Is there a need to attach a page to the FCA1 explaining why I need the 2nd rifle? (Keeping the cost down for rabbits and using the 17 for larger vermin)

Is there anything else I can leave blank on the application as I am already a Certificate holder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Asus1

CorkCBR6 wrote: »
    I'm currently the very happy holder of a CZ 452 in 17HMR and I'm looking at getting a 10/22.

Is there a need to attach a page to the FCA1 explaining why I need the 2nd rifle? (Keeping the cost down for rabbits and using the 17 for larger vermin)

Is there anything else I can leave blank on the application as I am already a Certificate holder?
    I have 2 rifles of same calibre. Cz 455 and ruger 10/22 both 22lr.I use cz for daytime shooting and ruger is set up for lamping.Both set up different,cz 70 yard zero with velocitors, the ruger 35 yard zero with CCI sub's.As such that is exactly what I wrote down on separate sheet when looking for the ruger eg I wanted a gun set up for lamping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

I held two Brno .22Lr's at one time. I applied for the secound licence as per normal stating my valid reason as 'hunting'. I had rehearsed a similar response / explanation as in Asus1 post, if and when I was asked.

They never asked me.

Advertisement