Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STK2 Phone

Options
  • 22-12-2018 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for some advice, I used to keep up to date with all things android but company swapped to apple only so just paid over the odds for their devices

Now they have opened again and looking at options. My mate in uk office swears by this company and says phone is great, no bloatware, good firmware and he gets a day out of it, normally my iPhone is dead at lunchtime

Just wondering if anyone knows if good? Any alternatives in this price bracket. If I am spending up on iPhone money will just stick with Apple

https://www.stklife.com/products/x2-gold-edition

My bro just bought Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite but I have those types of phones before and found firmware dodgy, love Xiaomi other stuff, have robohoover and all sorts of stuff off them

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement