Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free texts eir mobile

Options
  • 21-12-2018 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to get free texts from eir mobile. There is a plan. i get a text when i top up that if i text Text to 50104 i get free texts and cedit

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/simply-top-up/ see free texts and credit

Has anyone done this? If i agree to that am i in a contract that i have to pay 10 eruo every four weeks and will i get spam other offers etc?

Also free 60 MBof data . Is that so you can have internet when not on home wi fi? is 60 MB a lot, would itbe enoufgh to check an ip camera

Or is there any app i can get free texts with.? Someone told me viber is free if the other person as viber

Thanks for any help i am not very knowledgeable re mobiles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭corks finest

Does anyone know how to get free texts from eir mobile. There is a plan. i get a text when i top up that if i text Text to 50104 i get free texts and cedit

Has anyone done this? If i agree to that am i in a contract that i have to pay 10 eruo every four weeks and will i get spam other offers etc?

Also free 60 MBof data . Is that so you can have internet when not on home wi fi? is 60 MB a lot, would itbe enoufgh to check an ip camera

Or is there any app i can get free texts with.? Someone told me viber is free if the other person as viber

Messenger,and Viber are ok,I prefer messenger,it's definitely free as long as u both are using data/ wifi

Messenger,and Viber are ok,I prefer messenger,it's definitely free as long as u both are using data/ wifi,60 MB is nothing,I'm with Vodafone 20 GB monthly,plus free weekend data ,calls, messages,plus 100 free minutes ,for e20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

Messenger,and Viber are ok,I prefer messenger,it's definitely free as long as u both are using data/ wifi
    using data means having internet credit as distinct from phone credit or else being home on your wi fi?Are there any ads with viber or messenger?

using data means having internet credit as distinct from phone credit or else being home on your wi fi?Are there any ads with viber or messenger?
    Your data is limited to whatever you pay for,in my case 20 gigabytes,when possible use wi find,thus saving your data,don't go over your limit,you'll pay for it, messenger can be used to video call, message,or normal calling, Google it ,all the answers are on you tube/ Google,if it was me and you're going to be doing s lot of calls etc, I'd think of spending a bit more,

Advertisement