Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tab A 10.1 vs Samsung 7 tab A

Options
  • 20-12-2018 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

There is about 79 euro in the different, which should I go for? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭sioda

If it's for video go bigger screen

you'd have to link what versions. the same name has been used over the years but the specs have changed.

normally these tablets are considered budget tablets as the cpu, ram and storage are on the low side.

so ok for browsing and watching media but won't handle intensive software such as 3d games

if the ram is low (1 or 2gb) then most likely will be slow in terms of operation around android.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

I've had the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 for c 18 months now and I'm more than happy with it. Use it for email, facebook, youtube, internet browsing, reading (Aldiko app) etc. I also use it for watching Sky TV (on the Sky Go app).

Advertisement