Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19th Dec '18 Fundalk and beyond.....

Options
  • 19-12-2018 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Namazee (6.00 Dundalk) – Back to place of CD win. Few winners / placed horses from that win. Money coming for it. Told it will go well. 6/1
    Grandmaster Flash (6.30 Dundalk) – Finished strongly the last day, jockey may have left it late? Short price but think it will win. 5/6
    Gala N Dandy (4.25 Dundalk) – Cliff horse of mine. On the drift but can’t resist a small EW on this. 12/1
    Beau Satchel (5.30 Dundalk) - Another I fancy ridden by young Coen. Horse has a good track record and has won off higher marks. EW bet. 10/1
    Jake Peter (7.00 Dundalk) – Another short one I fancy. Being running well in both codes. Money has come for it too. 2/1
    Sharjah (8.00 Dundalk) – Has popped up at decent prices here before. Has dropped to a winnable mark if good enough. Taking a chance it will be 3rd time lucky for the claimer on this one tonight. EW 20/1.
    Seeing as it's Christmas I've went and had a few little bets at Newbury for the afternoon!
    King Calvin (1.40) / Tidal Flow (2.45) / New Millenium (3.15). EW singles and EW treble. Find front runners do well at Newbury which hopefully suits these 3!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Harvest day is nuisance but should win

Harvest day is nuisance but should win

Absolutely disgusting ride

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Absolutely disgusting ride

Love an owl moan at a jockey don't you.

ASOT wrote: »
    Love an owl moan at a jockey don't you.

Try watching it you pleb

Try watching it you pleb

Cryba

• Advertisement

Cryba

Illiterate to boot

Illiterate to boot

How much did you lose ?

How much did you lose ?

Not a bean

Duke cosimo might go in again

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Stop the petty squabbling or you'll both get a ban.

It costs nothing to be respectful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement