Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 18th Dec '18

Options
  • 18-12-2018 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Chasing my Hard bought money from last week!
    3.05 Naas , taken 10/1 EW. Being nibbled at in the markets.

Wasn't a bad run from Taggle Og in Clonmel the last day. Had planned on a small EW bet here but have missed the good prices. Still 10/1 available....Good yard for a gamble so can't resist having an interest here!
    Glendaars Warrior has attracted support in its last few runs. EW on this too at 16/1. Trainer in a bit of form at the minute.
    Sky bet paying 6 places.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

1.05 shipwreck 16/1
    3.05 darkoutsider 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

I've a small bit of word for Glendaars Warrior in the 1.05 Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭bludcrazetiger

Have a few today, Little Millie Fakenham 1.20 being the first. 9/4 currently.
    Has been knocking at the door recently at around this trip off 2m7f, has a 7lb claimer on board which could finally see her get her head in front on ground that suits

Edit for 2nd selection
    LUZUM Southwell 1.30 66/1 ew, no chance on form, but comes from a stable that wins with horses like this, recent W/S op,4th run for new yard,9th career start, and 13lb lower than his first handicap mark, and Josh Quinn (7) taking off a handy 7lb,currently priced 66-1 (Tracker Horse)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Winner of the first at Naas was put in 9/4 last night. Drifted to a Betfair SP of 30.0

Not often a drifter like that wins I'd say

Advertisement