Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line support up to 15mbs

Options
  • 17-12-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. How can i get new line supporting higher speeds since doesnt matter what provider im with i cant get more than 15 mbs. Is it line problem or im just to far away from box? Is there any company that seting up new conections to house? Everyone i know have faster broadband and looks like due to my house being old i think that could b a old cable issue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

GrrX wrote: »
    Hi. How can i get new line supporting higher speeds since doesnt matter what provider im with i cant get more than 15 mbs. Is it line problem or im just to far away from box? Is there any company that seting up new conections to house? Everyone i know have faster broadband and looks like due to my house being old i think that could b a old cable issue

It's the line. Physically. And that won't change until fibre (not eFibre/VDSL .. real fibre) becomes available to your premise.

/M

Advertisement