Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend an installer, South County Dublin

Options
  • 17-12-2018 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm looking to have a wired alarm installed in south Dublin (Ballybrack). Wires are in place. I need about 25 sensors installed. Self monitored. Looking for a really neat job.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Recommendation by PM only please.

No need to announce a PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sandy2000

Sorry to bump this but I was also looking for similar so would appreciate any feedback from CDrew or PMs from anyone else.

Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bugfly

Hi i’m looking for the same info please if no trouble. Wires in place and I also need cameras. Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Heres a good place to start
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748
    Some good installers & a link to the PSA register.

Advertisement